I just wanted to bring to your attention a good moisturizer that I’ve been using for over a year now. I have sensitive skin and it seems as I get older the more sensitive my skin becomes. I had a hard time finding a moisturizer that worked for my skin. I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone and dry on the cheeks and I’m prone to breakouts…not necessarily acne….but just breakouts…(I’m working on a remedy for that…fingers crossed) so I came across Melansol.
Melansol has been pretty good to me. They have an all natural, chemical free moisturizer as well as sunscreen. (I can not use sunscreen AT ALL. My face does not like it for whatever reason…I can’t even use the one by Melansol…but it was the best option compared to other sunscreen I’ve tried)
The moisturizer is not expensive, $16.95 for a 6 oz bottle, and I’m still on the same bottle that I purchased in Jan. A little goes a long way…there’s no expiration date, so you just use it til you run out. (I contacted the company to make sure it was still good to use and they said yes!) So I think its great because not only is it all natural, chemical free but its budget friendly, you only have to buy one bottle per year if you are just using it for your face!
If you are interested in purchasing then please visit http://www.puresunscreen.com/products.html and let me know how you like it!!
Brief Facts: MelanSol® 100% Natural Moisturizer: Your search for a 100% chemical free moisturizer is over. Our new moisturizer for face and body is both hydrating and protective, while using our revolutionary system of anti-aging antioxidants to control free radicals. Use it everyday to provide a powerful antioxidant foundation for makeup, at night to nourish and rejuvenate tired skin, after sun exposure to eliminate remaining free radicals, to soothe razor burned skin and more. Get more than one bottle because you’ll never want to be without it. One more thing, if you find someone with a sunburn, the natural antioxidants will help ease their misery.
- Water (Aqua)
- Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil
- Natural Lecithin
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter
- Clay Mineral (Bentonite)
- Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract
- Natural Vitamin E (Mixed d-Tocopherol)
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract
- Date (Phoenix Dactylifera) Fruit Extract
- Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil
- Lanolin Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Flower Oil
- Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Peel Oil
- Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia) Flower Extract
- Natural Beeswax
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Ingredients explained: click here
Have A Healthy & Happy New Year!!
Please follow and like us: